Nunsys, partner of Cisco in Valencia and Spain
Nunsys is a Cisco Premier Certified Partner in Valencia and Spain, a certification guaranteeing that the company has proven that it can sell, install and provide support to Cisco’s solutions in Spain.
As experts in the implementation of Cisco’s technological solutions through applying its products, throughout the years we have developed various projects in both the private field and with public companies.
We have examples of success stories that you can view on our website, like for example:
- Success story at the Destino Ibiza Hotel from the Pachá Group
- Success story with Cisco and Juguettos
NUNSYS, as a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, offers:
- Value: The certification helps us to understand the needs of our customers, providing an added value to the market.
- Technical experience: As a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, Nunsys has extensive experience in switching, routing, security and wireless solutions, which allows us to offer the solutions demanded by the market.
- Focus on customer satisfaction: As a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, Cisco’s on-line satisfaction assessment tool allows us to develop specific plans geared towards the satisfaction of our customers.
Cisco Systems is a global company with its head office in San José, (California, United States), mainly dedicated to the manufacturing, sale, maintenance and consultancy of telecommunications equipment. This includes: connection devices for computer networks: routers, switches and hubs; security devices such as Firewalls and Hubs for VPN; IP telephone products such as telephones and CallManager (IP PBX); network management software such as CiscoWorks, and equipment for storage area networks.
The company was founded in 1984 through the marriage of Leonard Bosack and Sandra Lerner, who formed part of the computing staff from Stanford University. The name of the company comes from the word “San Francisco”; due to looking out the window and seeing a sign that said “San Francisco” with a tree stood between the word separating San Fran Cisco, hence the name of the company. There began its unfolding as a multinational company.